If you really want to turn your life in a different direction, you need to assess what is really going on in your career, relationships and family.
The purpose driven life revolves around the powerful process of exploring what’s been left unsaid, undone or incomplete in your life. To be driven, you must remove the challenges that are encumbering your success.
This process is really one of the most awesome things you can do to free yourself and give yourself access to your dreams.
Completing what is undone–whether it concerns family, friends, work, your body, mind or soul–may be the most profound thing you have ever done.
Where do I begin?
Take these steps to begin living a purpose driven life.
1. Scrutinize your life and your life purpose.
2. Explore your body, mind, home, work, finance, and people (living and dead).
3. Write down what you feel incomplete about with anyone or anything and what you need to do to complete it.
4. Complete as many items as possible.
5. Write a letter or make a phone call.
6. Forgive someone or just declare “it’s over.”
You might need to create a project plan. Create measurable goals and try to stick to your plan. You will find yourself feeling better and lighter every day!