So, it’s true that we’re biased over here at LifeTips. We love life coaches. But hey, I get it- life coaching isn’t for everyone. In fact I’ve compiled a list of reasons why you should NOT, under any circumstances, hire a life coach.
Here it is.
Top 10 Reasons You Should Not Hire a Life Coach
10. You’re cool with the notion that your best years are behind you.
9. Arrested Development describes more than just your favorite TV show.
8. You’re looking forward to your mid life crisis.
7. You hate Mondays, and you like it that way.
6. Your friends would be so bummed if you stopped complaining about work all the time.
5. You and your spouse only vowed to take each other “for worse”, so doing better would really mess things up.
4. The thought of making more money makes you cringe. You have enough, thanks anyways.
3. Your mother swears you’re perfect, so, you must be.
2. Now that recreational pot is legal in Colorado, you can’t afford it.
1. You’re Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. There’s really not much planning involved when everyday is February 2.